Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year, New Look

Not much to choose from on Blogger but I thought for the New Year I'd give the Blog a little makeover. Lots of knitting going on. Nothing terribly exciting. Juliet was such as big hit, I've been caught up in knitting two more - one for my niece and one as a sweater for moi. Also knitting - though had to put it aside for now - the U neck vest from Blue Sky Alpacas. Once I'm done with niece number 2's Juliet, I will start on a hoodie pullover for niece number 3.

Meanwhile, Mom was kind enough to knit one of the projects for me that I've had in my queue for a while -- the Drops Design cardigan. Photos for all soon.

5 comments:

KSD said...

I like the new look --- congratulations!

amanda said...

A new look for the blog is refreshing, isn't it?
Can't wait to see the WIP pics.

Robin said...

I also like the new look, and can't wait to see the pics. I can't wait for the voting over at the SKC to be finalized either - which design did you vote for? I voted for Snow White.

Yarn It said...

I love your new look! It is very clean. Can't wait to see photos of the drops cardigan!

Shannon said...

Love the new look, and can't wait to see the U neck vest...it's on my list.